Testopia is a test case management extension to the Bugzilla bug tracking system.It is an open source project licensed under the Mozilla Public License.It is designed to be a generic tool for tracking test cases, allowing for testing organizations to integrate bug reporting with their test case run results.
Advantage of using Testopia
- Track the progression of weekly or release-based testing done by various QA team.
- Test case management and organization
- Can relate to Bugzilla elements
- Make connections between bugs and test cases
- Keep a history for test cases and test runs.
- Automated test cases using scripts.
- Automated bug reporting.
- Test case linking using dependencies
- Easy reporting using the built-in reporting tool (tables, graphs)
- Testing results export to CSV
- Improve communication between the testing teams, the development teams and each other